Shri Sumati Oil Industries Private Ltd. was established in the year 2004 and is one of the leading extractors of Oil from Cotton Seed and other Cleaning, Grading & Sortex of Agricultural Products ( Soyabean, Chickpeas, Wheat) supplying to the agents and export houses in the country, for ultimate export to rest of the world. The Company is also a Member of NCDEX and MCX, the leading Commodity Exchanges of India. Since Last 2 Years the Company has started to Export its own product to different Countries.In line to provide the best of all, Shri Sumati Oil Industries P Ltd. is ready to launch its international quality produce in the market with the support of esteemed organization as of yours.
We are situated in Indore which is the Business Capital of the Central State of India i.e Madhya Pradesh and is well connected by Air, Rail & Road. Madhya Pradesh is largest producer of organic soy Bean in India. It is the heart of Soya producing and processing in India.
We have built our reputation in the market by honoring our contracts and providing prompt delivery, reliable quality and its best services. Our in-house research & development facilities also help us in conducting regular market surveys, in analyzing market trends and understanding the specific needs of our clients. This in depth study and understanding assists us to bring necessary changes in our range and in ensuring that our products meet the expectations of our global clients.
Our commitment to service, quality started, when Mr. Bharat Shah and Mr. Ramesh Ladha entered into agreement to start a joint venture and founded Shri Sumati Oil Indsutries Pvt ltd. with the basic principle of consistently supplying quality products to the farmers for their cattlefeed. Before starting this company Mr. Ramesh Ladha and Mr. Bharat Shah ran their separate businesses. Today, under the guidance of Mr. Bharat Shah and Mr. Ramesh Ladha, Mr. Nilesh Ladha, Mr. Ashish Shah, Mr. Preetesh Ladha and Mr. Akhilesh Ladha continue to build upon the foundation created by their father and will always work to invest in the future of its customers.
Through the years, our company has continued to grow to better address and anticipate customer needs. Customer-focused developments have included the introduction of Cleaning Plant and Sortexing Plant with latest technology. In fact we are the first seed processor in India to install Vision series sortex machine from Buhler U.K. in Madhya Pradesh(central)
Every effort is made to provide the highest quality product to our customers. To guarantee this, we are, NOP, NPOP certified. We maintain the highest levels of food safety, trace ability, third party audits, quality and value. Through these rigorous quality controls and a world-class facility, Our Company is well positioned to meet the high demands for those in the food industry.
Our Main focus is on quality of product , facilities and safety standards
- We have our own Cleaning facility which has the most advanced cleaning and sortex technology from Buhler. We are also in the process of establishing another cleaning and sortex plant so as to increase the capacity of our company
- We have widespread network which helps to procure the product at reasonable prices which in helps the buyers. With the help of this network we can help procure any type of product our Customer requires.
- Being the third generation in business, sanity of contract is of utmost importance to us, and to end this, we actively support works of the associations and work closely with our suppliers and consumers
- We have trained staff who looks after the quality of the product. A product has to meet our quality standards before we ship our goods. This process has helped immensely to cater the Customers of USA
Shri Sumati Oil Industries Private Ltd. will provide its customers with the highest quality organic food and fiber products, produced under environmentally and socially conscious conditions, that hold long-term benefits for the farmers.
- Maintaining transparency, fairness, and satisfaction in our dealings with all stakeholders
- Promoting organic agricultural practices in order to make agriculture a viable option for farmers in India
- Eliminating the environmental impact of conventional farming
- Pursuing the latest technological advances in food safety, processing, and preservation.